Saturday, June 25, 2011

Episode 9: Lucy


...


Ssssss…Meeeercccccyyyy…


MEEERCCCCYYYY!!


Oryx: I know I freaked you out, but it’s not really necessary to walk me back to my room.
Ofelia: Hey, the buddy system works. We’ll walk you to your room, and go back to ours together. I just feel better this way until we know what’s going on.


Oryx: Okay then, if it makes you guys happy.


Oryx: Holy shit! That’s the…that’s who I saw!


Oryx: OOF! *THUMP*
Ofelia: Christ in heaven, what is that?
Lenny: Oryx!


Ofelia: Go after that thing! I’ll get help!


Ofelia: You’re a doctor – what happened in here??
Julia: It was…she overpowered me. Mercy is practically drained…please help me!


Julia: Did you see her?
Ofelia: That thing with the weird eyes? Yes. She ran over Oryx. I was coming to you for help.


Julia: Oryx is hurt? Where? Tell me! Now!
Ofelia: In the hallway, she’s unconscious.


Julia: Oh, God, Oryx! How could this happen?


Julia: Go find Lucy. She’s probably headed back to the basement.
Ofelia: It’s called Lucy?!?


Lenny: STOP! STOP RIGHT NOW!


Lenore: GOTCHA! You're not going anywhere!


Carmilla: STOP IT!
Lenny: This thing! It attacked Oryx!


Carmilla: She’s not a thing! Get off my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment