Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Episode Four: Know your Duties

Last time on Look Me In The Eyechips, Ofelia had embarrassed herself and her sister in their new home, and Oryx tempted nurse Julia for an evening's entertainment.











Mercy: AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!


Mercy: sobbing
Julia: Mercy! Oh...Silas.
Silas: You weren't here. Ah, Oryx. Well, it was just...nightmares. She has them, especially when no one is here to fend them off.


Silas: Oryx, could you excuse us please?
Oryx: Yes, of course, I'll just be going now.


Julia: I'm so sorry, Silas! I was just...I was...
Silas: Just running around in nighties with the opera singer for no reason at all. Save it. You have your break in the morning. At night, you need to be here.


Silas: She needs your help now. You know what you were hired for, I suggest you remember your duties from now on, and save the fraternizing.
Julia: Of course.


Oryx: Crap. I hope she's not in too much trouble.


Oryx: Oh well. Not my problem anymore.


Oryx: What? Who are you?


Oryx: Hey! I'm talking to you! Slow down!


Oryx: What the hell?


Oryx: OOF!


Oryx: Oh, Door! Did you see someone just come by here? Short, dressed in black?
Door: ...


Oryx: I know you understand me. Did you see someone? Nod? Something?
Door: ...


Oryx: Fine. Stand there like a knob. Don't even know why I got out of bed anyway, I should be sleeping.


Oryx: (grumbling) nightmares and kids and stupid crap...

No comments:

Post a Comment