Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Episode Three:Amor

Last time on Look Me In The Eyechips, Ofelia and Lenore were treated to a very uncomfortable dinner with their new sponsor...


Ofelia: Uuuuugggghhh!! I am so stupid! Who cares if she’s a fast dresser? I just called attention to her changing her clothes in the living room!


Lenore: Yep. Sure did. I guess maybe next time *you* should be careful not to embarrass *me.*


Mercy: Hello.
Ofelia: Oh! Hello. Um, we were just leaving.
Mercy: Oh, no. You should stay. You’re the new girls, right? The musicians?


Lenore: Yes, we are. You must be --
Mercy: I’m Mercy. I’m Lady Carmilla and Lord Marius’s daughter.


Julia: There you are, Mercy! I took your water to your room, but you weren’t there.
Mercy: I heard voices. You can go now.


Julia: Okay. Where would you like me to wait?
Mercy: AWAY! I’ll go back to my room when I’m done here. Wait for me there.
Julia: Okay. Fine. I’ll see you back in your room.


Julia: Hmm…I hate when she does this! I’m always afraid Carmilla’s right around the corner.


Oryx: Hey babe.


Julia: You shouldn’t sneak up on me like that!
Oryx: Aw, you know you love it. Better me than spooky bosslady. Should’ve seen how she freaked out my cousins at dinner.


Julia: I just met them. Well, kind of. Mercy scooted me out of the room. Who knows what she’s doing.
Oryx: What is the deal with that kid, anyway?


Julia: I wish you’d stop asking me! You know I can’t talk about Mercy.
Oryx: Calm down. I meant the attitude, not the disease. I know the arrangement on that. No speakie.


Julia: Oh, I’m sorry. Yeah, she has an attitude. Just from being lonely and spoiled, I guess.
Oryx: Speaking of lonely…


Julia: I’ll see you tonight. She’s like a log after 9 pm.
Oryx: I will look forward to it.


Oryx: esta noche, mi querido.

No comments:

Post a Comment